When you own a home in a community or park, you understand the basic risks it involves:
- rising rents;
- uncertain future of the property due to closure and change of use;
- undesirable rules; and/or,
- insufficient maintenance and repair to basic infrastructure.
Resident-owned communities are not-for-profit resident corporations that have been formed by homeowners to own the community for the benefit of homeowners to:
- control rents;
- secure the community's existence;
- make fair and appropriate rules; and/or,
- improve the community's infrastructure.
ROC USA® was developed by non-profit organizations that have helped over 100 homeowner groups acquire their communities.
We have done this through:
- A track-record of success that helps community owners see resident groups as viable buyers;
- Access to qualified technical assistance both before and after your purchase; and,
- Timely and appropriate financing.