Long-term security is possible!
When you own a home in a community, you understand the basic risks it involves:
- rising rents
- uncertain future due to closure of the community and change of land use
- undesirable rules; and/or
- poor maintenance of basic facilities like water, sewer and electricity.
Resident-owned communities are not-for-profit resident corporations that have been formed by homeowners to:
- control rents;
- secure the community’s existence;
- make fair and appropriate rules; and,
- improve and maintain the community’s facilities.
ROC USA® is built on a successful 25-year track-record of helping homeowners buy their communities. Our Network organizations have helped over 100 successful community groups.
ROC USA was developed by leading non-profit organizations in the United States to help homeowners to gain security.